Rob Questel
Jan 28, 2018

Polystyrene beehive kits for sale: $215.

2 comments

NEW and UNUSED: Two full depth 10 frame size boxes, top, bottom with stainless steel mesh, plastic queen excluder and adjustable entrance.

*Fully assembled and painted inside and out. You provide frames and bees.

*SAVE on time and effort preparing your beehive as much of the work is done. It’s ready for your bees NOW.

*No need to wait for delivery, or spend your valuable time on assembly then wood treatment then painting.

*This beehive kit is also a great set up for a new starter in beekeeping or for the practised hobbyist who wants to make their hobby more productive.

*Pick up only at Mapleton, but I may be able to negotiate delivery to a nearby location.

*Multiple kits available for purchase.

* Contact Rob on 0447159428 or 07 54786709.

Jean Claude Belfiori
Jun 18, 2018

Hi just wondering if you still have

Some bee hive for sale still thanks

Rob Questel
Jun 22, 2018

Yes. I do still have a number of the hive kits for sale. Best to call or text me to arrange a purchase.

Cheers,

Rob.

• Robby Loader
    Nov 8

Wanted a two frame extractor preferably near new condition please. Call 0459 150180
  • ken.j.ev2537
    Oct 21

Ken Evans has thick beeswax foundation for sale @$2.50 per sheet. Ph 54768494 or email with quantity and he will bring to meetings.
  • xtradingaustralia
    Mar 10

Bee box top and bottom complete flat packed includes beetle tray and queen separator does not include wire box will need to be assembled all timber is cooper dipped $170 plus postage please note in the picture is not dipped items will be dipped before postage phone 0400314201